Matthew C. Reale
Admitted: 1989, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, United States District Court, U.S. Supreme Court
Law School: Villanova University, J.D.
College: Sacred Heart University, B.S.
Member: Greater Bridgeport Bar Association (Chair Real Estate Committee); Valley Bar Association; Connecticut Bar Association
Born: Bridgeport, Connecticut
Matthew C. Reale received his Juris Doctor Law Degree from Villanova University School of Law in 1989. He proudly graduated Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut with a Bachelor of Science Degree in 1986. He practiced law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania prior to forming the law office of Anthony & Reale in 1992.
Over the past 24+ years, Attorney Reale has focused his law practice towards Real Estate Matters, Probate Administration, Estate Planning, Worker’s Compensation Injuries, Personal Injury, Labor Arbitration, Business Entities and the general practice of law. He prides himself on being attentive to the needs of his clients and providing exemplary personal representation which includes not only a highly competent skill level but also unprecedented diligent communication with his clients.
Attorney Reale is admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Federal District Court for the District of Connecticut and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association, Valley Bar Association and Greater Bridgeport Bar Association. He serves on the Board of Directors for the Bridgeport Bar Association and is the Chairman of the Real Estate Committee.
Attorney Reale takes pride in being involved in the community and believes that it is important to give back to others and make a positive difference in the lives of others. He is involved in the following organizations:
- President of the Board of Directors of the McGivney Community Center, which is based in Bridgeport and provides about 500 local children with educational, recreational and social programs, both in the summer and during the school year.
- Board Member of the Parent Child Resource center, which aims to promote and enhance the positive behavioral health of children and families so they can develop to their fullest potential.
- Board Member of the Center for Family Justice, which provides supportive services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse.
- Board Member of the Dan Orlovsky Foundation, which provides assistance to children who don’t have the same opportunities to succeed as others in the community.
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Barnum Festival, Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Committee member for the Relay For Life – Monroe/Trumbull and has served as the Survivor’s Banquet Host and Emcee.
Attorney Reale served as an Associate Adjunct Professor at Sacred Heart University from 1992 to 2006, instructing courses in Political Science and Paralegal Studies. He also served as the Alumni Council Chairperson from 1999 to 2013. He remains very active and involved in the Sacred Heart University community, working with the Athletic Department and the Office of Institutional Development.
Attorney Reale is also the co-owner of the Windmill Restaurant in Stratford, Connecticut and the White Hills Diner in Shelton, Connecticut.